Apartment rental prices  :  2 persons from € 90,00 a night (with a minium of 3 nights)
2 persons from € 630,00 a week
Extra costs  :  Airco, usage per kwh € 0,35
Usage: electricity and water
Guarantee fee, € 150,00
Transfer HATO airpoty - APPARTEMENT: on request
Included  :  End cleaning

Lagun Ocean Resort is recommended for longer stays, interested? Use the contact form for our offer.

After reservation you will receive a written confirmation in which we ask to pay 30% of the total costs. After we receive this payment your reservation will be made definitive. The remaining 70% has to be paid at least 6 weeks before arrival.